LabPlot+Cantor for GSOC 2014?

Shubham Pansari pansarishubham2395 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 12:51:58 UTC 2014

Hi Alexander,
I am making progress on the task you assigned me that is extracting data
from a plot. Please suggest from where I could read how to fix or define a
coordinate system on the exported image.

Second thing is the problem with labplot crashing is solved? And how to
make a proposal for GSoC 2014, I wish you will be available for mentoring
me on the project.

Thanks and Regards,
Shubham