Status of Kalzium SoK?

Etienne Rebetez etienne.rebetez at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 16:49:30 UTC 2014

Hi
Thanks for your efforts. Yes I did not know either there was someone
working on Kalzium. Good to hear that:-)
Currently I have lost track of the kde development. But if someone has
questions about the Kalzium code I hope to be of help.
Avogadro is the part of kalzium where I don't know much. Anyway, Avogadro
has it's own Gui with more functionality than the one in Kalzium. I am
wondering if it still makes sens to have avogadro in kalzium. It would mean
less dependencies and no duplicate code for the molecule editor.
Regards
Etienne