Status of Kalzium SoK?

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 09:43:18 UTC 2014

On Sat, Dec 20, 2014 at 8:26 AM, Christoph Feck <cfeck at kde.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> by chance I learned today that SoK student Anu Mittal is working on
> the Kalzium port.
>
> I was about to push my current work into "frameworks" this weekend,
> but of course I do not, if Anu is still busy with this task :)
>
> Please keep us informed about her progress.
>
> Thanks,
> Christoph Feck (kdepepo)

The phrase "by chance I learned today" is not good news. There is no
SoK work that should be going on under the radar. ALL students should
be not only subscribed but also regularly communicating via their team
lists, as well as IRC if possible.

Also, monthly blogging on the Planet is *mandatory* this year. Anu's
mentor: if you are not on top of this now, please get Anu linked in.

Any other students who are out of this loop, please connect with your
mentor NOW and get this fixed. The point of SoK is not just getting a
project done, but done in the way we, the KDE community works, which
is as a team.

Valorie