Status of Kalzium SoK?

anu mittal anu22mittal at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 07:38:56 UTC 2014

Hi,
I have been using kubuntu 14.10 plasma 5 for porting this application toh
kf5 and was almost done with the updation of cmake files but before i could
push any code into "frameworks",my os kubuntu gave some error and i tried
resolving it but didn't have my luck.
So i have decided to switch to plasma 4 and continue the porting task, i
just need few days to resume my job since i am having my end term
university examination,and then once i am done with all the re-installation
i hopefully will be pushing the updated cmake files by 25th of this month
and after my examination i can give maximum of my time to the porting task.
And I will be providing regular update regarding the progress.

On Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 11:09 AM, Heena Mahour <heena393 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Anu,
>
> Trust you are doing good !
> Could you provide status details of Kalzium port so far?
>
> Regards !
>
> On Dec 21, 2014 1:39 AM, "Christoph Feck" <cfeck at kde.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> by chance I learned today that SoK student Anu Mittal is working on
>> the Kalzium port.
>>
>> I was about to push my current work into "frameworks" this weekend,
>> but of course I do not, if Anu is still busy with this task :)
>>
>> Please keep us informed about her progress.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Christoph Feck (kdepepo)

Regards,
Anu.