Features in next version of Parley

Andreas Xavier andxav at zoho.com
Tue Aug 26 19:53:27 UTC 2014

Feature: Don't reinforce incorrect answers in the exit statistics.

In the statistics that are shown at the end of the practice, wrong answers
are at the top and your incorrect answer is shown.  For me, that reinforces
my incorrect answer because I keep seeing it and it becomes
familiar and expected.

I would like the incorrect answers to be at the top of the list, perhaps
separated from the correct answers, but to only show the correct answer.
Hopefully, one magic time I will look at it and think,  "Why would I answer
anything different that is obviously correct", and never answer that one
incorrectly again.

Cheers Andreas