Features in next version of Parley

Andreas Xavier andxav at zoho.com
Tue Aug 26 19:52:23 UTC 2014

Feature:  In mixed letters, mark incorrect letters in the answer in red as the user types them.

In mixed letters, I find it breaks my flow and annoys me when I quickly mis-type a
word that I know, hit enter and am then penalized.  You can easily see if you have used
up all the letters because they disappear, but you can't easily see if you have used
extra letters, because there is no visual cue.

I would like to see two things changed:
1. Immediate feedback.  As soon as you type a letter, not in the letters remaining in
    the jumble it appears in red in the answer.
2. If you hit enter and there are any red letters showing or any letters left in the jumble
    , then it doesn't accept the answer. You will have to add the missing letters, or remove
    the extra letters to move on to the next question.

Cheers Andreas