Randa KDE Edu Objectives

Andreas Cord-Landwehr cordlandwehr at kde.org
Fri Aug 8 07:28:39 UTC 2014

Hi, since the Randa sprint is starting tomorrow, I think it is about time to
start collecting things that we want to achieve for KDE Edu as a whole.

As always, we are a pretty disperse group with everyone working on 1-2 (or
more) applications, but it would be cool if we could find some common
objectives or questions we want to discuss and which are important for
KDE Edu as a whole. (And to be honest, I do not have to sit in the mid of
the Swiss Alps to hack on Rocs and Artikulate on my own ;)

Typical topics can be KF5-porting, approaching mobile devices,
collaboration between some applications, the website, outreaching for
teachers etc. Please have a look at

https://community.kde.org/KDEEdu/Sprint2014

and add the points you want to discuss and achieve.

Cheers,
Andreas

PS: I added all people from the sprint's page with group KDEEDU to the TO-
List