KComboBox in designer WAS Re: kartesio

Orestes Mas orestes at tsc.upc.edu
Thu May 9 19:36:08 UTC 2013

El Dijous, 9 de maig de 2013, en/na Kevin Krammer va escriure:
> If the "additional intelligence" part is fillig the second combobox, you
> could think about implementing a list model that changes its contents
> accordingly and use that on the combobox.

Ah, clever advice. I didn't had in mind the model/view architecture when I
coded this. As you can see, I'm new to the wonderful world of Qt/KDE
programming. And my background is in electronic engineering, not
programming...

Thanks, Kevi, I'll give it a try.

--

Orestes Mas.