Add Cooperative Learning to Pairs

Marco Calignano marco.calignano at gmail.com
Tue May 7 07:22:38 UTC 2013

Hi,

to answer to Albert:

I plan to add an option (an Icon on the games bar) so the player can choose
the collaborative mode like was another kind of game.

I can also give an example to how I imagine the third point:
There are three kids around the computer only one can play. When he
finishes his game we need to automatically load a new game (similar to the
first) for the next kid. Now after everyone played once we load a new game
(a bit more difficult) that the first kid can play again and so. All this
list of game and difficulties could be store in a xml file similar to the
current theme file.

to answer Aleix:

The aim of collaborative learning is to have children work together. A
player for himself is not Collaborative learning. (Of course we can think
of another option for increasing difficulties even in single player mode)
The number three came out in a discussion with the educator of pre-school
teacher: the said the best number is three one at computer and one per
side, the forth would be behind and sometime because of physical
characteristics could be cut off of the game (too short to see the monitor)
but also psychological he fells less important because he is behind

I would like to discuss the UI further as well (that's why this email)

For the difficulty we could implement it both way: Increase the number of
cards, and/or decrease the number of step needed to solve the game

I hope I was clearer this time if not just tell me

Cheers
Marco