Finding the Unloved 2013, acions.

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Fri Feb 15 15:48:32 UTC 2013

Fellow Developers,

( Cross Posting to kde-devel and kde-edu, there's probably other places
that I should have send this too. )

I'm organizing this year's round of Finding the Unloved, and it's a good
thing that it's happening at the same time as the Google Summer of Code
2013, since we can join forces and have some  old but very userfull apps
back to life ( I can think of a bunch, like Kommander, and the recently
reborn KTouch ). We have lots and lots of apps that have great potential
but got stuck in the KDE 3 era, I need your help as developers, project
admins, to list those softwares and create a good list.

The 10 biggest contribuitors of the app list will gain an autographed
picture of Konqui. ( no kidding. )

The Wiki were we will focus the collaboration is [1], I don't know if a
merge with the Summer of code is desirable ( since I want to participate in
the Summer of Code this year , and I'm organizing this stuff here ) but
enough of talking, let's rock and fill this list.

[1] -  http://community.kde.org/KDE/Finding_The_Unloved

Tomaz Canabrava