Proposal: New server application

Baltasar Ortega baltolkien at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 17:06:20 UTC 2013

Hello Myriam:
Thanks for reply.
Moodle isn't good for me. We have a Moodle in the School, but is very
compicated for my teachers.
Perhaps, I should study the possibility to adapt Moodle to our needs. Has
Moodle a spreadsheet mode?

Cheers,
 Baltasar

Salutacions

Baltasar

Visiteu el meu bloc:
http://www.kdeblog.com/
P Us cal imprimir-ho? Protegim el medi ambient