Regarding GSoC mentor for Khipu

Punit Mehta punit9462 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 12:42:56 UTC 2013

Hi all,

         I have been working on the application Khipu which is a
replacement of the earlier function plotting application KmPlot (
https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/edu/khipu) of KDE-Edu. I want
to participate for GSoC-2013. I have some ideas to include in my proposal
and I have also got some ideas from  Percy Camilo Triveño Aucahuasi
(project manager of Khipu). I have been in the constant communication with
him for past some months. So, I have a concrete idea about the state of the
application and in which way it can be improved.But the problem is that
Percy is not going to be a mentor this year. So, I don't have any official
mentor for GSoC. So , I need a mentor for this Project for GSoC-2013. I
request you to reply to this if anyone wants to mentor this project :)

    Thanks in advance....

Regards,
Punit Mehta