New Game (2)

Marco Calignano marco.calignano at googlemail.com
Tue May 22 20:52:44 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

last time I wrote an email with this subject, Pairs happened, I hope
this time works as well :)
Working on Pairs with the kindergarten teacher I had new ideas. What I
could integrate in Pairs I did, in fact
from just a "memory" game it became a multigame for memory, logic, sound
and words.
Now that Pairs is on his way to release, i'd like to open a discussion
on Ideas I couldn't integrate and
I ask if we could develop another game with these Ideas.

The suggested game is also aimed for preschool kids.

It is basically a coloring game. The Kid is presented with more black
and white pictures, he can choose colors and paint the objects.
The educational part of it is this:

let assume that on the screen there are all kind of geometrical figures,
and the kid is requested to color only the circle,
or even better the circle red, the rectangle blue and the triangle yellow.

The same would be with a big selection of objects where the kid has to
choose  only the ones someone can eat

Another game would be to show a set of object all the same shape but
with different sizes, and the kid has to pick
different color for the biggest and the smallest.
And so on.

What do you think?

Cheers
Marco