KTouch

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Mon May 14 09:35:38 UTC 2012

> Even if I would use Qt Components I still would have to use kdeclarative
> because this library provides several things:

Yes, I agree. I am personally fine with using Qt Components and
kdeclarative because of the i18n infrastructure.

We have also used kdeclarative even on Harmattan (with the Harmattan
components) for localization. It is somewhat also historical reason
why it is marked as experimental, but the good thing is that it is
coming from kdelibs, and not kde-runtime.

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp