Regarding the Project: Python back-end for cantor

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Tue Mar 13 13:39:12 UTC 2012

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Vijay Mahantesh <vijaym123 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello ,
>
>         I am Vijay Mahantesh SM from India. I am an open source enthusiast
> and a big fan of computational mathematics. I came across this project in
> KDE community website and was fascinated to find a project of my passion.
> This project requires knowledge of C++ and Python Libraries (Numpy , Scipy,
> MatplotLib ). I had worked on these libraries extensively for my research
> work in Complex Networks ( Link ) .
>
>         I have a decent knowledge in C++ and proficient in LaTeX writing. I
> have gone through the cantor application. Can i know how this project is
> going to be laid out and a road map to get acquaintance with the development
> environment. Looking forward for a positive reply.
>
> Regards,
> Vijay Mahantesh SM
> 6th Sem,
> PESIT,
> Bangalore,
> India.

Hi!
Without being a main Cantor developer, I think it's a good idea, I've
thought about this eventually. I'd really like to see this working...
:)

You can find many information in http://techbase.kde.org to build your
development system, you can ask for specific questions once you've
investigated.

Cheers!
Aleix