KDE Edu BoF

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Wed Jul 11 16:05:40 UTC 2012

> Well, as for using kdelibs, perhaps that is one of the most
> challanging platforms out there :), but great at least you have a Qt
> only version. I presume you have not used Qt solution though natively
> for the UI, something that QML is for. The Qt and more importantly the
> KDE layer have an adventurous way to come on that platform, if any.

Also, just out of the curiosity: why do you use distinct services
(github, kde..) for storing the different frontend codes at? Perhaps,
I am not the only one not knowing the fact there is a plain Qt version
available.

It would not be too hard to miss even if the Qt frontend for that and
the KDE are under the KDE umbrella. That said, if you go this way,
there could be some documentation around either in the repository
or/and on the webpage.

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp