Feedback Request : UI Development for Pairs.

Null Kühl null.kuhl at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 22:09:42 UTC 2012

 Well, from the screenshots, Pairs seems to be a game.
Sorry to be disappointing, but the UI doesnt reflect that at all, the
design also seems to be done by a developer.

I can volunteer to design you a better UI if you need.

Here is some screen shots of my previous UI work for desktop apps or games:

Cuboid Game : 3d Game Design & Development :
http://tinyurl.com/63bs23z

ABC 123 Game : 3d Talking Character Game Design & Development:
http://tinyurl.com/5vvkz3r : http://tinyurl.com/6z7ecth :
http://tinyurl.com/5tohq2w : http://tinyurl.com/6x8c4av

Nine Mens Morris Board Game : Drawings, Design & Development :
http://tinyurl.com/6yh8epx : http://tinyurl.com/425v5ss :
http://tinyurl.com/3btjbdh : http://tinyurl.com/3wj5thu
http://tinyurl.com/3cnwsmf : http://tinyurl.com/5ssfzds :
http://tinyurl.com/6lc75tn : http://tinyurl.com/3bkozk7

   -
      -

      Freemium System Utilities:
      http://tinyurl.com/co89njh
      - Freemium System Utilities (old version):
   -

      http://tinyurl.com/7ymcem2