Feedback Request : UI Development for Pairs.

Marco Calignano marco.calignano at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 7 23:39:41 UTC 2012

Hi Null,

I guess you are a designer. We were looking for a designer since long
would be good if you could help us. We use QML for the GUI interface and
c++ for the game itself. Are you familiar with  QML.
You could also take a look to the master branch of pairs to see what us
developer managed to do :)
Maybe you can start from that.
If you need more advise just contact us (Aleix or me).
I hope you can help us

Marco