Feedback Request : UI Development for Pairs.

Ankit Bhatnagar ankitbhatnagar2012 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 19:09:44 UTC 2012

This is my first basic attempt ( attached snapshots ), to create the UI for
Pairs. Please comment or suggest, if you have any suggestions. :)

With reference to game-preferences, I wish to populate the white space on
the right of the buttons with the intended icons, acting as buttons
themselves. I tried doing it using a frame which gets populated with stuff,
but that didn't quite work. I guess, javascript could do it effectively.
Anybody with any ideas ??? Please suggest.

Wishes.
Ankit.