Kpairs Theme Schema

Marco Calignano marco.calignano at web.de
Fri Sep 2 19:36:08 UTC 2011

Hi,

Ok given that the sound are optional and not a must i would still like
to see a complete example of all the possibility.
Let's say a copy af the theme zoo that i suggested done  in kvtml.
The example that you send doesn't show me the advantage of adopting kvtml.
For the parser, xml parsers are already develop in QT and the only thing
you have to do is to interpret the content of the different nodes,
and i do not believe that the kvtml parser can do that.
I talked also with Apol and he is also skeptic about kvtml.
We are open to suggestion but they have to bring advanteges, and the
only advantage that kvtml brings to us
is a parser for that xml structure too difficult to read for a uman being.
Since we have already a parser for xml the advantage is little.
Plus if we want to support video, we need to change the kvtml  specifics.
This means change the parser, this means code a new parser, this means
test the parser,
this means test all the other programs that use the parser and only then
have the support for what we want to do.
All of this to create a theme of a game that any of the other
applications will ever use.

Greetings

Marco