Google Code-In Translation for pykig.py

Maurizio Paolini paolini at dmf.unicatt.it
Sun Oct 30 00:22:28 UTC 2011

I get the point.  My knowledge of python is very basic and I just
treated comments in python scripts like they were comments in
other languages: invisible to the user.  So this is not the case
and therefore I perfectly agree that all those comments that are
exposed to the user should be in english (and, ideally, localized
in a localized environment).

Concerning 'pykig.py' I appreciate very much that there is someone
using it (besides myself:-).

I have a number of examples (fractals, iterative constructions,
tessellations,...), it would be nice if there were a place where they
could be stored for anyone to use.

Maurizio