Google Code-In Translation for pykig.py

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Sun Oct 30 00:32:46 UTC 2011

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 7:22 PM, Maurizio Paolini
<paolini at dmf.unicatt.it> wrote:
> I get the point.  My knowledge of python is very basic and I just
> treated comments in python scripts like they were comments in
> other languages: invisible to the user.  So this is not the case
> and therefore I perfectly agree that all those comments that are
> exposed to the user should be in english (and, ideally, localized
> in a localized environment).
>
> Concerning 'pykig.py' I appreciate very much that there is someone
> using it (besides myself:-).

I don't really use it yet: I first found about it when I came across
the bug report in question, and found it very interesting but I
haven't had the time/need to learn more about it.

> I have a number of examples (fractals, iterative constructions,
> tessellations,...), it would be nice if there were a place where they
> could be stored for anyone to use.
>
> Maurizio

That would be a perfect start point for users like me to start hacking
with Kig and Python. How about a Wiki entry with samples of how to use
PyKig? Anne-Marie, does that sound good?

David E. Narváez