Fwd: KTurtle translation ---where to begin?

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Wed Nov 16 10:01:46 UTC 2011

Am Mittwoch, 16. November 2011, 08:31:58 schrieb Anne-Marie Mahfouf:
> Hi people,
>
> I got this message from a Danish user wanting to use KTurtle in Danish.
> In KDE 4, the commands are translated in the kturtle.po file so if the user
> has installed the Danish language, KTurtle should allow to choose Danish as
> script language (kturtle.po is 100% translated in Danish). But it does not
> (as far as I tested on my devel environment).

linux, branch 4.7 compiled from sources, running in locale de
build da language from sources, systemsettings->language->move da to Preferred
Languages
start kturtle in locale de, Settings->Script Languge->Danish (da)
File->Examples -> Danish examples available, select "blomst", Run, works

Same procedure with master compiled from sources, running in locale x-test
Works as well.

Windows XP in a VM with 4.7.0 packages:
Installed Languages da + de
Settings->Script Languge->Danish (da), but still get the german examples and
can't run aly danish command :-(
-> windows problem

--
Burkhard Lück