[kde-edu]: Re: Asy exporter: Bezier curves

Maurizio Paolini paolini at dmf.unicatt.it
Mon Mar 28 00:17:21 CEST 2011

I could take care of committing the patch, since I already committed
the basic code for 'asy' export from Raoul.

As Anne-Marie suggests it would be better if Raoul could provide a
separate patch with only the code modification.  I noticed that there
is a sistematic style correction of adding a space before the open '('.
The original choice was made by Domi and I then tried to conform to
his style (although I usually write code like "myfunction (myarg1, myarg2)")

It would be best if Raoul tries to produce an essential patch and then
style corrections could be discussed separately.

I also hope that Raoul could try to investigate the problems that
he mentions in his mail.

Maurizio