[kde-edu]: Re: Asy exporter: Bezier curves

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sun Mar 27 10:12:01 CEST 2011

On Saturday, March 26, 2011 01:17:50 PM Raoul wrote:
> Hi,
>

> This patch enables the asy exporter to export Bezier curves of
> quadratic, cubic and arbitrary degree where all but the cubic
> ones relay on the generic curve. See the examples attached.
> I totally missed this function last time.
>

> I discovered that the quadratic Bezier curves drawn by
> the pgf/Tikz exporter are wrong and really cubic ones with
> coinciding control points! (I did not fix this yet.)
>
> And the rational bezier cuves do crash Kig when exporting
> to PSTricks, pgf/Tikz and Asy. But we can export to images
> and svg. (I did not search for the reason of this yet.)
>

> BTW: The patch contains some Copyright updates as we are
> in 2011 now. And lot's of source reformatting fuss.
> Fell free to cut out these needless parts (inserted
> by kdevelop).
>

> -- Raoul
Hi,

I did not look at the patch as such, only the style. It seems you indent with
4 spaces when the rest of the Kig files are indented with 2 only. This is not
consistent in my point of view.
I suggest you separate the formatting part of the patch from the code
implementation.
The initial code is from yourself, who is competent to look at your patch?
Wouldn't reviewboard be better to put the patch on?

Best regards,

Anne-Marie