[kde-edu]: Asy exporter: Bezier curves

Raoul raoulb at bluewin.ch
Sat Mar 26 13:17:50 CET 2011

Hi,

This patch enables the asy exporter to export Bezier curves of
quadratic, cubic and arbitrary degree where all but the cubic
ones relay on the generic curve. See the examples attached.
I totally missed this function last time.

I discovered that the quadratic Bezier curves drawn by
the pgf/Tikz exporter are wrong and really cubic ones with
coinciding control points! (I did not fix this yet.)

And the rational bezier cuves do crash Kig when exporting
to PSTricks, pgf/Tikz and Asy. But we can export to images
and svg. (I did not search for the reason of this yet.)

BTW: The patch contains some Copyright updates as we are
in 2011 now. And lot's of source reformatting fuss.
Fell free to cut out these needless parts (inserted
by kdevelop).

-- Raoul