[kde-edu]: Re: New asymptote export filter for Kig (second try)

Maurizio Paolini paolini at dmf.unicatt.it
Sun Mar 6 12:36:52 CET 2011

I would prefer adding an entry in the export menu rather than
an option in the latex export that creates something that is
not a latex file.

Summarizing, the three options would be:

- standalone asymptote export (in the Export menu')
- Latex input file (in the Export->latex)
- standalone latex file (in the Export->latex; checking "standalong")

If there are no objections on this choice, is it possible for you
to create a new patch file?

Maurizio