[kde-edu]: Converter table - .kvtml format

Sabine Emmy Eller s.eller at voxhumanitatis.org
Sun Sep 13 15:23:54 CEST 2009

Hi, we are creating a multilingual dictionary and thought it was a good idea
to start off with one of the multilingal .kvtml format files to make
applications like Parley more known. I managed to convert the data we need
(I am not a programmer, but care about communication and do translations)
into a table format we can easily use. What I was wondering right now is:
does such a conversion utility between table format and .kvtml format exist?
I mean both ways?

I cannot explain exactly now I am going to do things now - the conference
where we need to prepare things for is next week (Ireland - the
participation is free - if someone is interested in coming along, please
contact me and I will pass you the link).

Link to the dictionary description for who might be interested:
http://www.voxhumanitatis.org/content/ambaradan-owm2-storage-engine

but really: if there is a conversion utility it would be great if you told
me.

Have a nice Sunday!

Sabine