[kde-edu]: Parley: English-Spanish-Norwegian

Frederik Gladhorn gladhorn at kde.org
Fri Sep 11 19:22:53 CEST 2009

Hello,
thanks a lot for the file.
Since it took a while for me to upload files manually lately, we decided to set
up Parley with kde-files.org.

It would be great if you could upload the file there and let me know if you
have any difficulties or ideas what could be improved.

The files can be uploaded here:
http://kde-files.org/index.php?xcontentmode=687

It should in theory show up in Parley's get hot new stuff dialog shortly after.
Since this is still untested, I'm curious to see if it works :)

Greetings,
Frederik