[kde-edu]: Parley: the same term in two lessons?

Sabine Emmy Eller s.eller at voxhumanitatis.org
Sun Oct 11 20:06:31 CEST 2009

Thank you Frederik!

This means I will need to solve this once we maintain the data in Ambaradan
- it's then a matter of how to export. For now: I'll create one lesson
"mixed" and various specific ones like animals, countries, medicine, music
etc. - in the end: I'll use classes and subclasses and the lesson structure
over time will change a lot. I worked with Parley, but there are many
features I still don't know well.

Cheers, Sabine