[kde-edu]: KHangMan and Arabic Script

Sabine Emmy Eller s.eller at voxhumanitatis.org
Sun Nov 29 18:45:27 CET 2009

Hi, today I prepared some other KHangMan files: for Sorani Kurdish (with
Arabic Script) and hints are in English.

The package can be downloaded here:
http://www.voxhumanitatis.org/content/khangmanckbeng-100

I opened the file (animals) with KHangMan and the number of characters shown
is indeed the number of characters the word has in Sorani Kurdish. Then I
tried to enter some chars (with Keyboard setting on Persian and on Arabic):
it was not possible to write any char. I then tried to add the chars by
copying and pasting them: no way.

Could someone else please try out? Maybe we have some people who deal with
Arabic Script on a daily basis in one of these two lists?

Thank you!

Sabine