[kde-edu]: Displaying points imported by means of KML files in Marble

Geo Man geocodingrocks at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 26 17:34:43 CET 2009

Dear all,

I would like to influence the way (colours and/or shapes) Marble renders
points which are imported from kml files. At the moment they are displayed
in the form of yellow circles and I have yet to find a way to change that.

Can anyone of you tell me if (and how) this can be done?

It would also be great to know to which kml tags Marble references when it
renders kml files.

BTW I’m running Marble 0.8 qt on windows. Does the KDE version provide
extended kml functionalities?

Thanks’ in advance for your help

Joe