[kde-edu]: parley

Andreas Kainz andreas_k at abwesend.de
Wed Nov 25 16:19:58 CET 2009

ok.

I upload the .kvtml file http://ul.to/4sl9fp.
When you install openclipart you also see the pictures.
It's for children and when using the openclipart pictures, not to lot of work.
I use sidux so maybe when you use another distribution you get truble
with the links to the openclipart pictures.

I'm all the time looking for thinks that works without a lot of work.

I'll look after picture for the google document.
best is public domain then cc (with less authors).
I will name the pictures like the english word so it will be easy to
link to them.
the informations about the resolutions will be clear and I will also
save, where I'l get the pic and which licence, ...

best regards
andreas