[kde-edu]: parley

Sabine Emmy Eller s.eller at voxhumanitatis.org
Wed Nov 25 16:05:04 CET 2009

Hi :-)

1. can I send a .kvtml file as a attention to the mailing list?
>    I'll send you a word list with pictures from openclipart.

Not sure if this works - and: I also need to understand the easiest way to
deal with pictures.

> 2. I'll put pictures to the google document.

Well you cannot add them to the google document directly. I suppose we will
need to write the file name in a separate column. Let's see if someone can
tell us the easiest way to do this.

>    What's the best pictures?
>       svg files from openclipart and also self drawing svg files (a
> lot of work)
>       Pictures from wikipedia with cc licence? (do you need the link
> or the picture?)
>       Any picture from the internet? The licence is not necessary?

The smaller the file (in terms of kb) is the better - therefore high
compression would be good. Then: public domain pictures is the best way to
do things or all by very few authors under one and the same license -
otherwise you get in trouble with attribution. When you have to follow cc
licenses it can become troublesome.

Cheers, Sabine