[kde-edu]: idea for kde edu overview

Andreas Kainz andreas_k at abwesend.de
Mon Nov 23 18:45:07 CET 2009

My first entree in opendesktop.org

http://opendesktop.org/content/show.php?content=115957

I hope it was the right place, but I haven't a blog and so I think it
was the right way to talk about my idea.

The idea is to have a user specific start screen for (kde) education.
There are a lot of education apps, but you have to know which app is
"for you". For you will mean the right target group, with the user
specific start screen it will be easier to have a overview.

At the start screen (kde brainstorm screenshot 1 on top and 2 for
students) it will be easier to find your specific apps. with the
settings buttom it will be possible to finde fore apps for you (not a
app store, but a overview which app will be out there for linux).

At the screen 1 below and screenshot 3 you will see the lektions from
parley. the order is the same than in parley with lessons and sub
lessons. The pictures are auto generated from the parley lesson. When
you klick an the lesson you will start. The same in screenshot 3 where
you have also exams from the University.

on the buttom below the lessons you have a parley icon when you klick
on the icon you start parley and can edit lessons, make new lessons or
whatever. the overview page is only for starting the lessons. with the
settings buttom you can say which lessons you will see at the start
screen.

I'm waiting for feedback.
Thanks
Andreas