[kde-edu]: parley

Sabine Emmy Eller s.eller at voxhumanitatis.org
Sun Nov 22 23:33:45 CET 2009

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 10:50 PM, Andreas Kainz <andreas_k at abwesend.de>wrote:

> ok that work for me.
>
> I'll make a wordlist (german/english) that works fine and it was also
> no problem to use the wordlist in parley and kwordquiz.
>
> At the next step I'll make a animal quiz for kids (german - english)
> with pictures and sound. And there I have some questions:
>

> Hi Andreas,

I will get you access to our wordlist eng-deu - for now it's still a google
document. quite some terms for kids are in there. Categories are being added
right now. Eventually you can add pictures and sound to these entries. I
have a new version of the eng-deu kvtml file as well. The same terminology
is available in approx. 15-20 languages. This means that if we can combine
our work adding a further column where we add your lesson categories to the
terms and creating the files based on that we could get the animal quiz
immediately in all other languages as well.

I hope your e-mail address works with gmail.

Cheers, Sabine

p.s. for all: I still have quite a list of e-mails to read/answer from the
weeks my family had the flu - so if I did not answer some messages, it could
simply be that I did not see the e-mail.