[kde-edu]: parley

Andreas Kainz andreas_k at abwesend.de
Sun Nov 22 22:50:03 CET 2009

ok that work for me.

I'll make a wordlist (german/english) that works fine and it was also
no problem to use the wordlist in parley and kwordquiz.

At the next step I'll make a animal quiz for kids (german - english)
with pictures and sound. And there I have some questions:

1. Picture is no problem
2. Layout - you will write at the homepage that the layout will be
changed with themes, because at the moment children can't use the app.
3. I have a problem with the sound. Wich sound format I can use? wav
and ogg doesn't work. When this is a problem from my installation that
I'll check this.
4. Wikipedia suport would be realy fine. In every language.
5. Is it possible to make a start page where you can choose between
quiz and make a lection so also children can choose some quizes (with
a theme methode)

Thanks a lot
andreas