[kde-edu]: parley

Daniel Laidig mail at daniel-laidig.de
Sun Nov 22 21:20:14 CET 2009

On Sunday 22 November 2009 15:24:29 Andreas Kainz wrote:
> Hello
>
> I'd like to make a english vocabulary test.
>
> My problem is, that it is not possible to make more than one answer.
>
> is this possible?

Hello,

what exactly do you mean? Having more synonyms and entering anyone of those is
counted as correct?

For that, you can enable the synonym dock widget (in the View menu). Now you
can use the dock to mark two entries as synonyms. If you enter the synonym,
Parley will show "You entered a synonym." and count is as correct.

For 4.5 we might have a better and simpler alternative.