[kde-edu]: Proof reading/KLatin

Andrew Coles andrew_coles at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 4 16:22:08 CET 2009

Hi all,

Been catching up with the thrills and spills of translating KDE into British English, and fixing the typos I find on the way.  It's been a couple of years since I last put any serious work into it, and it's good to see how far kde-edu has come in that time.  Two quick points:

(i) If anyone wants any text proof-reading, I'm happy to help - point me at it and I'll do so as time allows.  If nothing else, it's better sooner rather than later as far as the language translation teams are concerned.

(ii) It's a shame to see KLatin go, maintaining my Latin is a hobby of mine I like to indulge in.  What would be needed to do to that to get it back in - update for the KDE4 API?  If so, I'll see what I can do - I spend a large proportion of my time writing C++ as part of my day job (http://cis.strath.ac.uk/~ac/) so it should be manageable.

Best,

Andrew