[kde-edu]: [devel] Keyboard layout switching

Peter Hedlund peter at peterandlinda.com
Tue Mar 3 22:58:02 CET 2009

Hi,

For KWordQuiz I have borrowed keyboard layout switching code from Parley. The
problem is that when typing I don't get the "new" layout until the second
character is typed.

Parley obviously doesn't have this problem, but I can't figure out what is
different. Can someone have a look at the code? The relevant (?) code is in the
createEditor function in kwqtabledelegate.cpp for KWQ and in
vocabularydelegate.cpp for Parley.

At the moment, in KWQ, a keyboard layout can be chosen by right-clicking in
the respective columns of the table.

Thanks,
Peter