[kde-edu]: Camp KDE in Jamaica

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Jan 5 18:56:13 CET 2009

Hi all,

Camp KDE is coming soon and Education would be a hot topic if someone is
willing to give a presentation (financial help still available from KDE). The
resort is interested in having KDE-Edu on their machines and maybe the
minister of Education will also come so it's a great opportunity. Due to
family constraints I cannot go unfortunately.
If anyone is coming and is willing to do a talk, please step in!

I'll take this opportunity to ask every developer to highlight one or several
features that are in KDE 4.2 and maybe also some planned features for 4.3.
This information will be useful both for Camp KDE and for the release
announcement so please, do make the effort to take a few minutes and write a
few lines about your program.

Thanks in advance and a Happy New Year to everyone!

Anne-Marie

PS: please CC any mail to the Camp organizers.