[kde-edu]: bugs in kbruch messages

Tiago Porangaba tiagoporangaba at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 21:53:29 CET 2009

Hello Guys!

Great job with the messages. Definitely better than older ones.

Since KDE 4.2 is released, should I just apply the patch or do something
else? Maybe reporting a bug.

Help me guys because I'm still learning how to better collaborate with it.

PS: Piacentini, in my opinion forced is better than enforced in this
context. Some native speaker could help us?

Cheers,
Tiago Porangaba

2009/2/9 Mauricio Piacentini <piacentini at kde.org>

> > If Burkhard sends a mail here about kbruch messages is because he wants
> > feedback from kbruch devels.
>
> I am not a Kbruch devel, but the revised messages seem consistent with
> the changes in the software. My only observation is with the expression:
>
> "Do not forget to reduce the result, if the use of the reduced form is
> forced."
>
> It is used twice in the patch. I am not a native speaker, but isn't
> "enforced" better than "forced" in this context?
>
> Regards,
> Mauricio Piacentini

Abraços,
Tiago Porangaba