[kde-edu]: bugs in kbruch messages

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Feb 10 22:20:02 CET 2009

A Dimarts, 10 de febrer de 2009, Tiago Porangaba va escriure:
> Hello Guys!
>
> Great job with the messages. Definitely better than older ones.
>
> Since KDE 4.2 is released, should I just apply the patch or do something
> else? Maybe reporting a bug.

Weel, you are the maintainer, so reporting a bug makes no sense, it's you who
is going to fix it anyway ;-)

If you agree with the fixes you are free to commit them to trunk, if you think
they are so much better strings that should be backported to the KDE 4.2.x
branch, that is another story. As changing strings without permission is not
allowed on released branches you need to mail kde-i18n-doc and explain the
reason why you want to do the changes. Usually change requests are accepted.

Albert