[kde-edu]: Marble Project

Karel Vorster krlvorster at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 16:09:41 CEST 2009

SIr/Madam,

I have been trying to add additional places on to the standard view of Marble.

There are many additional "places of interest" (mostly for myself), and some, if not most of these, are not located in the main towns and cities.
Seeing that I am a monk, these would include apparition sites, archeological diggs and finds, and other such.

How do I go about this? It seems that the base packages are all in some encoding that I am not familiar with, and I do not seem to be able to find a "text type" file which is editable.
Could you please advise as to what I am doing wrong?

Off course, the final file would be sent to you for your perusal, and may then also be further incorporated as a seperate download or some such under the additional downloadable information and files, or as an add-on or whatever.

I would love to hear your views on this!

Sincerely,

	Karel Vorster

- - -
email: krlvorster at gmail.com