[kde-edu]: CubeTest: finally in playground

Jos van den Oever jvdoever at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 00:50:05 CEST 2009

Hello list,

In 2004, I wrote a Qt application for a competition. The application
has a simple look and only one task: point out the right cube from a
choice of four cubes. I decided to propose to add the application to
KDE-edu. At the time of writing, autotools were still king and Qt3 was
hip. I've dusted off the code and hope you like it. The program is
being used in schools and is mentioned on some teacher web sites.
Usually (probably only) the Microsoft Windows version is used. That
binary is stable and I'd like to let CubeTest continue life as a KDE
application.

More information here:
http://www.vandenoever.info/software/cubetest/

The current code can be found in playground/edu/cubetest

Cheers,
Jos