[kde-edu]: Contribution: Kanji-English (was Kanji-kvtml for Parley, multiple answers)

Tomas Åkesson tomas at datasupporten.se
Tue May 27 21:47:20 CEST 2008

Hi Frederic and list,
Yes, the multiple choice test works good for me (I can't write kanji though
because Scim just crashes for me).

Anyhow, attached to this mail comes my learning-file which you may include on
the contributions-page. It's divided into the Japanese school grades, which I
divided further (pretty randomly) into sub-lessons of about 40 words in each.

/Tomas