[kde-edu]: Kanji-kvtml for Parley, multiple answers

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at gmx.de
Fri May 23 23:22:12 CEST 2008

Hi Tomas,
at the moment there really is no support for this in parley.
I hope I will find the time to do something about that rather soonish. Thanks
for the reminder.
We'd be happy to put the file online nonetheless since at least writing the
Kanji side or multiple choice tests should work well.
Another option could be to turn it into a three languages file, but that
probably means a lot of work.

Greetings,
Frederik