[kde-edu]: Kanji-kvtml for Parley, multiple answers

Tomas Åkesson tomas at datasupporten.se
Tue May 20 17:27:23 CEST 2008

Hello!
I'm compiling a kanji (japanese) - english file for Parley.
The problem is that a kanji can have more than one meaning. My first try looks
like this:

    <entry id="0" >
      <translation id="0" >
        <text>[Kanji removed...]</text>
      </translation>
      <translation id="1" >
        <text>Asia, rank, come, -ous</text>
      </translation>
    </entry>

(I left out the actual kanji, because it might look bad in the mail)

But the problem is that when I run a practice session (kanji to english), I
have to write exactly "Asia, rank, come, -ous" as answer.
It would be nice if I could give one or more of the comma separated words as
answer. Is there such a mechanism in the kvtml-file-format?

If I get it working I can contribute the file. It should contain all joyo
kanji, autogenerated from kanjidic
(http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/kanjidic.html).

/Tomas