[kde-edu]: own files for khangman (1.6/kde 3.5.8)

RalfGesellensetter rgx at gmx.de
Sun Mar 30 14:55:35 CEST 2008

dear list,

i just presented khangman 1.6 to a kid and together we gave it a try.

it's really cute - and there are quite a few word files on the server.

some questions arose:

- there is no editor built in (hence i could not "cheet") which is okay.
- can I place additional files to .khangman or similar (as there is no
  file open dialogue for personal files)?
- is it wise to put the "hints option" into "language settings"?
- the big GUI (good!) makes it difficult to detect the hint in the
  status line "right mouse key displays tooltip" (small font).
  how about adding a hint-button to tool bar? Or even better: have an area
  to click on (the sun/the boat) to make hints show?

sorry for not using BTS, I guess with kde4 most things change anyway.

Regards
Ralf