[kde-edu]: koffice dependency for kdeedu

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Tue Jun 3 09:32:44 CEST 2008

Hi,

I was surprised to learn that there is a KOffice dependency in kdeedu. I would
like first to stress the importance of communication and that you ask for
that sort of things prior to commit it.

There is a Marble Koffice flake in Marble code and I am not sure this is the
right place for it. I'd like to discuss this with Koffice people as they are
involved as well. I don't know much about it as nobody explained this but in
general, having modules depending from each other that way is not smart.

Best regards,

Anne-Marie